Dear Chai Lover,
We’re back with the latest edition of our newsletter for the month of July! Thanks to some disturbances in Area 51, the Chandrayaan launch, the FaceApp challenge and all that’s been happening around the world, it’s taken us a bit longer than usual to reach you with this edition.
However, we have a LOT to share and bring to you from what’s been an extremely worker bee July for us here, at your favourite Chai brand.
New Store Openings:
- Kalkaji NCR – Our landmark 25th store in the NCR region.
- Infosys Phase III Pune – The good people at Infosys Phase III, Pune will now be served!
- W Pratiksha Hospital, Gurugram – Now serving a cup of hopefulness and goodwill at W Pratiksha Hospital.
- SDA Market, Delhi – Constantly expanding our blueprint for Delhi – NCR, we forayed into SDA Market.
New Product Launches:
Methi Khakra – Made in the image of how our planet provides only the best for all life, we launched our Methi Khakra which is light, tasty and cholesterol-free. Pick it up today and enjoy the flavours of the season with a nice cup of Chai!
In a special closed doors edition of Conversations over Chai, we had Ms. Sangeeta Kichlu. With over three decades of thorough strong domain knowledge, Ms Kichlu is the First Lady Tea Taster & Sommelier in India.
Through the session, she touched upon several aspects of Chai right from the history of tea to different kinds of teas and how to brew them. She also brewed her own signature teas – 5 different kinds and the floor was open to questions. Interesting questions about tea dust, different flushes of tea and such were fielded and Ms Kichlu threw some light on these while imparting a lot of her wisdom about the domain.
It was an extremely interactive session where all the employees from different business functions all came together to understand the core of Chai Point’s journey!
Department in Focus:
Our New Product Development (NPD) team, drives innovation for customized product development focused on packaged products, boxC packaged products and development of boxC.
Some of our most impactful innovations that are currently in the pipeline and being tested are:
- Centralized video streaming, UPI payment systems, and incorporating feedback from customers on our dispenser machines.
- Launching new dispensing machines for Chai Point’s packaged products, snacks and Loose Leaf Teas.
- Added options for our range of extract flavours – Ajwain Saunf, Dum Chai, Sulaimani Chai and Kesar Elaichi with boxC, introduction of new soup premixes – Tomato and Sweet Corn Soup.
- Expanding our current Loose Leaf Tea range to include more variety and flavour.
- Instant tea for travellers – 100% natural that shall be primarily available in flights, trains, etc.
Our New Product Development (NPD) Team headed by Mr. Yaduvir Singh, keep themselves immersed in search of innovations that simplify and enhance the Chai Point experience.
Until the next edition, steer clear of the aliens, be safe in bad weather, drink lots of water and keep the kettle on!
Keep calm and Chai up!