Dear Chai lover,
We’re back with another edition of The People’s Brew for the month of September! It’s been quite the September with all that’s happening in the outside world with what the fires in the Amazon, the World Meteorological Department (WMO) declaring 2015-2019 as the hottest 5-year period ever recorded and young people raising their voice to address climate change at the UN summit.
But it’s been business as usual here at Chai Point, so let’s get you straight into the world of all that’s been happening in the world of your favourite Chai/Coffee destination!
New Store Openings:
- Infantry Road – Located in the heart of Bangalore city, a the ever bustling Commercial Street, our Infantry Road store is now open!
Drop by & have a cup of your favorite Chai at our Infantry Road store.
- Frazer Town – Our new Chai Point store is located at one of Bangalore’s busiest commercial neighbourhoods, a little away from Mosque Road and Coles Park. Open Monday – Sunday, from 8 am – 11 pm, on Coles Road.
Come by, say hi, have a Chai!
New Product Launches:
- Bun Omelette – At Chai Point, we believe that your taste buds rule the way to harness all of your abilities, and with every item that goes out, a little bit of thought is put behind what would really make your mind stay with your heart, while creating a fond memory!So when you’re tucking into our Fresh Bun Omelette, we promise you two things – one, a soft bun around a fluffy, steaming, omelette flavoured with a bit of chaTpaTa tandoori mayo and a hint of zingy chili sauce, and two – a lasting memory of a happy stomach.
- Premium Tea by the cup – Variety is the spice of life, and we’re now adding six more at our Chai Point stores!
Try our Premium Teas now brewing for you at a Chai Point store near you.
- ECHO App Launch – QA Online Echo app for Food Safety Audit was launched successfully in the month of September.
That’s it for this edition of The Mountain Trail.
Until next time, remember to stay warm, build up your immunity and do your bit for the planet! #ProEarth
Keep calm and Chai on!