For every season, there is a flavour and at Chai Point we believe that the flavours for all seasons ought to be on our menu! So going with that, we’ve launched a whole new range of lip-smacking delicacies drawing inspiration from what the world is currently eating and from indigenous eating habits from across the nation!
Through this piece, we explore the new additions to the Chai Point menu so get ready for a lip-smacking introduction.
- Keema samosa – A street food favourite, our keema samosa is a mini samosa stuffed with juicy marinated chicken mince! Perfect for an evening Chai snackscapade!
- Veg Pie – With chatpata Indian-spiced veggies in a criss-cross short crust tart forming the core of our veg pie, you’re in good hands when hit with those hunger pangs!
- Chicken Keema Pie – Droolworthy chicken keema goes into a criss-cross short crust tart for a snack that effortlessly combines Indian taste and western cuisine.
- Missal Pav – Our rendition of this classic Maharashtrian delicacy is soft pav bread with missal (curry made with sprouts) served with farsan. Finger-licking potential right here!
- Dabeli – Immortalised in Gujarat and adopted all over the country, we couldn’t wait to do our signature on the Dabeli –a tangy sweet potato and peanut centred pav bun topped wth crunchy sev. 10/10 would recommend.
- Pineapple pastry – Our pineapple pastry is a soft vanilla sponge cake topped with fresh cream and a slice of pineapple for a no-muss, no fuss, no-brainer dessert indulgence!
- Red Velvet pastry – A soft red velvet sponge cake with fresh strawberry cream; our Red Velvet pastry is that one sweet treat that will effortlessly make any occasion, quite the celebration!
That does it for this edition of “What’s Cooking”. Until we’re back with another set of lip-smacking, drool-worthy edition, we strongly recommend that you head out to your nearest Chai Point store and take his entire range through your personal Chai ritual, or order online on Swiggy, Zomato and UberEats.
Keep calm and Chai on!